Home Search Sitemap About Us Contact Us
 
Sunday, July 21, 2019
 
 
Brigantino Ristorante
 
Brigantino Ristorante

Brigantino Ristorante
 
Sam Ambrosio came to Canada in October, 1967. Ambrosio came here with little money, a suitcase tied tight with a rope, and the promise of a great future from a Canadian official who sent him. In 1984, Sam and his wife Emilia took over the Mariotti Restaurant and opened it as Brigantino. This was one of the first authentic Italian restaurants to start on Erie Street East. For the past 15 years, Sam has been situated at 1063 Erie St. where he shops locally each day to conjure up his own creations. Sam Ambrosio was also the manager of the Calabria Club in 1983.
 
Back to previous page
 

The opinions and interpretations in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Government of Canada.

 

Copyright © 2005 Windsor Mosaic Website. All rights reserved.